1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.4 The Administration of this site does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
3. THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER
- 3.1. The Administration of the website may use the personal data of the User for the purposes of:
- 3.1.1. identify the User for order placement.
- 3.1.2 Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site.
- 3.1.3. Establishment of feedback with User, including sending notices, requests regarding use of the Site, provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User.
- 3.1.4 Defining User's location for security purposes, fraud prevention.
- 3.1.5 Confirming the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by User.
- 3.1.6 Notifying the User of the status of the Order.
- 3.1.7. Providing effective customer and technical support to User if any problems arise in using the Website.
- 3.1.8. Provide the User with consent and product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or its partners.
- 3.1.9. Performing advertising activities with the consent of User.
- 3.1.10. Granting access to the User to partner websites or services to obtain products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1. User is obligated to:
- 4.1.1 Provide personal data information necessary to use the Site.
- 4.1.2 Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in such information.
- 4.2. The Website Administration shall:
- 4.2.2 Keep confidential information secret, not to disclose without prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in any other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
- 4.2.3 Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of Your personal information, according to the procedure generally used for the protection of such information in the existing business turnover.
- 4.2.4 To perform blocking of personal data, related to the relevant User, from the moment of application or request of the User or its legal representative, or authorized body on protection of rights of subjects of personal data for the period of inspection in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or unlawful acts.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The Administration of the site, not fulfilling its obligations, is responsible for the losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of the Confidential information, the Administration of a site does not bear responsibility if this confidential information
- 5.2.1. Was in the public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Administration.
- 5.2.3. has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. Prior to going to court with a claim for any disputes arising from the relations between the Site User and the Administration, it is obligatory to file a claim (written offer to voluntarily resolve a dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
- 6.3. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be transferred for consideration to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. 6.4.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS